Coconut Bliss Balls
- 3/4 cup natural almond butter
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats (I use gluten free)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 scoops your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or carob powder
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds
- 1 tbsp melted, unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (divide in half)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate mini chips (you can use regular size chips too)
- 3/4 cup carob chips or dark chocolate chips
In a large bowl combine: almond butter, oats, honey, almond extract, protein powder, cocoa powder, crushed almonds, 1/2 cup of coconut flakes, coconut oil, and mini chips.
Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Melt carob chips in microwave in short intervals or melt on stove. Add a drizzle of coconut oil and mix together.
Coat the rolled balls in melted chocolate and roll in coconut flakes. Place back on parchment and refrigerate or freeze them. Enjoy!